Pacur is an ISO 9001 certified custom sheet extruder located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, which specializes in the extrusion of light and heavy gauge polyester, copolyester, and polypropylene resins for a variety of applications.
Founded in 1979, Pacur occupies a facility constructed specifically for sheet extrusion, which provides polyester and polypropylene sheet and roll stock to converters, distributors, and end users.
Sheet is extruded from various polyester and copolyester resins. In addition, Pacur extrudes a variety of copolymer and homopolymer polypropylenes with a unique blend of properties, including:
- Exceptional clarity
- Minimal environmental impact
- FDA approval for use in food and medical packaging
- ETO and gamma sterilizable
- High temperature resistance
- Lower forming temperatures, faster cycle times, and lower energy requirements
- Excellent chemical resistance to many different solvents and chemical